1 cup cooked lentils
1 cup cooked couscous
1/2 chopped onion
1 1/2 cup old fashioned oats (grinded to powder)
Your choice of seasonings:
freshly ground pepper
1. Cook lentils according to packaging (use vegetable broth for liquid)
2. Cook couscous according to packaging (use water for liquid)
3. sauté onions adding salt and pepper
4. Pre-heat oven to 425
5. In a large bowl, add cooked lentils, cooked couscous and sautéed onions. Add seasonings to taste.
6. Mix in grinded oats into the bowl.
7. Shape pieces into tenders your desired size. (Do not make them too think or too thin)
8. Place tenders on baking pan
9. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip and bake for another 15 minutes. Depending on how crispy you'd like, set to broil for another minute or two.
10. Taste the amazing-ness and don't forget to hashtag #theroyskitchen so we can see!
(No animals were harmed in the making of this dish, and it still tastes BOMB-as-FUCK!!!)